With global travel restrictions in place new yacht arrivals in Asia have been minimal however the recent arrival of the latest 62m Amels , M.Y. Stardust has the local yacht community gazing with admiration for Dutch superyacht build quality.
M.Y. Stardust was launched in 2020 and is the latest in the popular Amels 206 series of yachts designed by Tim Heywood. This particular yacht features signature round hull windows and boasts 2 VIP staterooms on the bridge deck in addition to the full beam master suite on main deck level.
The yacht has recently arrived in Phuket, Thailand and berthed at Phuket Yacht Haven for its owners who are located within the region who have hinted at global cruising, which with a 5000nm range can easily reach off the grid destinations.
- Length overall: 62.50 metres (206 ft)
- Beam overall (at hull): 10.30 metres (35 ft)
- Draught (full load): 3.55 metres
- Gross Tonnage: 1,161
- Design Exterior: Tim Heywood
- Design Interior: Laura Sessa
- Naval architecture: Damen Yachting
- Maximum speed: 16.5 knots
- Range @ 13.0 knots: 5,000 nautical miles
- Guests: 12
- Crew: 13 + Captain